Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Wendy's Cincinnati bride

Hi ladies. I just wanted to post about my fantastic experience at Wendy's Cincinnati Bride.
My fiancé and I started planning our April 2013 wedding just 6 weeks ago. I went to Wendy's for their sample sale thinking I'd have to buy a sample off the rack. My consultant was Barbara who was absolutely fantastic. I'm very indecisive and she helped me decide on the perfect dress that turns out I had time to order. Barbara called the company to order my dress before I even left the store. My dress is already in I got the call last week! Thanks to the fantastic service at Wendy's Cincinnati bride I have my dream dress!!:)

Re: Wendy's Cincinnati bride

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I abosolutely agree! Wendy's is amazing! I'll be doing a vendor review after our July 2013 wedding, but I couldn't help but spread some more Wendy's love! Sorry this is a novel...

I went in to Wendy's in Sept. 2012 with my mother, my 2 sister-in-laws, my 5 month old niece, my future sister-in-law, my future mother-in-law, and my MOH. I knew I was bringing in a ton of people and figured the appointment wouldn't go very smoothly, but I just couldn't leave anyone out. Ann (my consultant) was more than accomodating to our large group. She listened to everyone's opinions, gave her own advice, was so sweet when helping me get in and out of the dresses, and even sugguested the PERFECT bridesmaid dress after we found my gown (which only took 6 dresses and an hour to find). We got a great discount on the birdesmaid dresses since we went ahead and got several of my maids sized the same day I ordered my dress. Ann said it could be 6 months for my dress to come in, so when it came in in Dec., I was thrilled! I currenlty live in Durham, NC so when I was home for Holidays it was the perfect timing to pick up my dress. My veil, which I ordered, was also with my dress, but my slip was not. Ann was busy the day I came in to get my dress, so another consultant helped me out that day (she was amazing too, but I forget her name). The other consultatnt went over to the alterations shop and found the slip I had ordered, that saved us another trip tp Cincinnatti (my parents live in NW Ohio). Also, my fingers were cracked (from snow skiing out west) and one of them split open while I was trying on the dress, so I accidently got a little blood on the gown. I was absolutely mortified, but the amazing ladies at Wendy's got the blood out right away and I took my gown home that day! All the consultants at Wendy's are professional, pleasant to work with, and are genuinly happy for each bride who comes into the shop.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_wendys-cincinnati-bride-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:a8c84e47-0abf-4890-b5b8-c97abfaae479Post:2f7bf939-742f-42e0-91a2-c23dfbf76031">Wendy's Cincinnati bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies. I just wanted to post about my fantastic experience at Wendy's Cincinnati Bride. My fiancé and I started planning our April 2013 wedding just 6 weeks ago. I went to Wendy's for their sample sale thinking I'd have to buy a sample off the rack. My consultant was Barbara who was absolutely fantastic. I'm very indecisive and she helped me decide on the perfect dress that turns out I had time to order. Barbara called the company to order my dress before I even left the store. My dress is already in I got the call last week! Thanks to the fantastic service at Wendy's Cincinnati bride I have my dream dress!!:)
    Posted by jenner105[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback!! What is the price range on their dresses?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd say anywhere from $500-$3000....they will work with you if you need to! They also gave me a great deal on bridesmaid dresses since I purchased my gown there. My exact same gown was at Splendid Bridal, but it was $400 more there.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_wendys-cincinnati-bride-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:a8c84e47-0abf-4890-b5b8-c97abfaae479Post:373f29d8-bb40-4b85-a1c2-d78a9ea26ab0">Re: Wendy's Cincinnati bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the feedback!! What is the price range on their dresses?
    Posted by ryanpaa10[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards