I dont know what my problem is lately but I just wish I could have a re-do on the wedding. Dont get me wrong, I had a good day, but alot of people around me are getting married/did get married recently and while looking through their pics I just think of a million other things I would have done differently.
1. I wish I went with my first dress (long story short mother in law said it made me look like an old lady, so I ended up buying my #2 choice)
2. More flowers... in the church, centerpieces etc
3. Birdesmaids dress' with a strap (all the girls are larger chested and they had issues wearing the dress all day)
4. It was extremely windy the day off and I wore my hair down.. needless to say it is in my face in all the outdoor pics
5. I was very disappointed with my wedding pics (not all of the them). But.. who doesn't get a pic of your first kiss?!?!
Sorry for you guys having to read my pitty party post. I dont konw what my problem is but I do find myself tearing up every now and then just thinking about it. All this time and money and it just wasn't what I thought... blah