Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Invitation Help!

I have no idea where to find our invitations! We're trying not to spend a whole lot of money, but still want them to look nice.  Any suggestions or ideas please!?

Re: Invitation Help!

• Options
    If you don't mind printing yours at home, Michaels and Joann Fabrics has some beautiful kits with everything from simple flat invitations to ones with pocketfolds. Plus you can use a 40 off coupon which they almost always offer online or in the paper! They didn't much in our colors sadly, but we surprisingly found an awesome kit on sale at target!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used wedding paper divas, they do have some options that are good prices and if you watch the website they have sales up to 25% off regularly so I just waited for that. Minted, Invitations by Dawn and Anns Bridal Bargains are other sites that I have heard are good. You can always do online rsvp or postcard rsvp to save $ too, and don't forget to factor in the cost of postage - the size of our invites required $1.85 in stamps per envelope, that put us way over budget.
  • Options
    We bought ours from www.rexcraft.com and liked them a lot. I had considered DIY, but when I figured it out, I didn't have a ton of time to spend on them. It was worth it to me to have someone else do them and Rexcraft did a great job. They were inexpensive, prompt and accurate. What more could you ask for? Also, their invitation selection ranged in price from inexpensive to fancy/pricey -- whatever you are looking for, they have a good choice. And, you can get paper samples from them before you order, which I thought was nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    try www.exclusivelyweddings.com
    I ordered mine from there. They have sales often. I bought my invites for 20% off.

Sign up for their email too. They have random sales out of no where. This past week, they sent an email at 12pm that they were doing a 20% off no matter what you spent. I bought a few needed things that saved me some money.
  • Options
    I'm probably going to go through Party City for my invites. They have a bunch of books to choose invites from, and most, if purchasing 100 invites, are around $2 each, including your RSVP card.
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Options

I ordered my online through Party City (more options on line then in store) and picked a do it myself one. It was actually super easy because the company I picked (Wilton) had a website with templates to match the paper I picked out so all I had to do was pick out which sample layout I wanted & change the wording around to match my dates & locations (or you can totally write it from scratch). They turned out amazing & actually once I got the layout down, the printing part only took about 5 minutes.  I was even able to do my envelopes through their templates. I had printed my return address & the guest address right on the envelope & then for the return envelope I printed our address & the guests address for the return address on it right away.

• Options
    We designed ours off some inspiration from pinterest and etsy.  Then we took them to Staples to print.  It worked out nicely and allowed us to really control our costs.
  • Options
    How much did it cost at staples?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards