Students

Any PhD students out there?

2»

Re: Any PhD students out there?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_any-phd-students-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:a2d86039-d3a3-4a3d-86f6-afc53cb7c2bePost:d271c55e-b935-4ee6-837f-d1e7a6699b9d">Any PhD students out there?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there are any grad students doing PhDs on the board? I'm finishing up my dissertation this fall and plan to submit it in December. My FI is also finishing up his PhD, and our wedding will be in April, so the next few months might get pretty stressful. Anyone in a similar situation?
    Posted by tiny speck[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm a PhD student as well but just finished my first year.  We're talking about getting married at the end of my second year, so even before quals.  It's going to be a little crazy what with a second year project to complete, classes, and TA assignments.  I'm sure this summer has only been a glimpse of all the stress to come!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards