Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

wedding party and bridal & groom reception entrance

Did you use the same song for both or a different song for the wedding party entrance and the bride &groom's entrance. We are pretty sure we are going to use Lean me right by Mumford & Sons with Birdie, from Brave (an upbeat version of Not with haste from Babel).

What is/has everyone done?

Re: wedding party and bridal & groom reception entrance

• I havent decided on the bridal party intro yet, but I think we are using Eye of the Tiger for our entrance LOL
  • changing my mind daily on what we are doing, but as of now the girls are entering to "Girls Run The World" from beyonce; Guys are either doing "Sharp Dressed Man" from ZZ Top or "Suit &  Tie" from Justin Timberlake.  FI & I kinda want to enter "yeah 3x" from Chris Brown, but are not Chris Brown fans nor care for the song haha, we just like the chorus as an upbeat entrance!  so that needs to still be decided on for sure :)

Anniversary
  • I want the songs to be separate, because I really want the main part of "Happy Together" by The Turtles to be the entrance for FI and I. So I want another song within the same era/genre...but I don't have many good ideas, WP hasn't offered many ideas and I'm waiting for my DJ to get back to us. So...TBD.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards