California-Tahoe

Hair and Make-up?

Where/who is doing your hair and make-up. It all seems kinda pricey to me. Especially places that charge the same for the bride and the bridesmaids....

Re: Hair and Make-up?

• edited December 2011

All of the places I looked into seem to charge a lot. Where are you getting married (north or south)? I booked Alex with Studio 89 in Homewood. She is traveling to the place where I am getting ready for an additional $75. My trial is this coming weekend, I'll let you know how it goes.

www.studio89.vpweb.com

• lfritoslfritos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to know what you think. I'm getting marriied in South Shore. I'm not sure where homewood is?
  • edited December 2011
    you could also look in the reno/truckee area.  if you're willing to travel a little bit. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Sessions in South Lake Tahoe- it books up fast.  I went for a trial run a while ago- relaxed no fuss atmosphere.  I liked my hair and makeup too.  I got several recommendations to go to them- which is how I ended up there.  Not too many options that I could find. 
  • Jaime E.Jaime E. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also recommend Sessions. I live in South Shore and have been getting my hair done there for almost 8 years. Heidi is AWESOME!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards