New Mexico

wedding ceremony locations in albuquerque???

hi everyone! i was just wondering if any of you gals know of ceremony locations like churches, gardens, etc. we would prefer a church, but it seems rather difficult. the church we go to is booked on the date we chose, so if anyone has any suggestions for churches that allow wedding ceremonies for non-members, that would be wonderful! thanks again! :)

Re: wedding ceremony locations in albuquerque???

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked into the chapel at Hotel Albuquerque?  What denomination do you practice?
  • SandiaLizSandiaLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That chapel is beautiful!!! I think that anyone use the church in oldtown on the Plaza but I am sure it is expensive. Also, there are a lot of other beautiful options in town! We are getting married at the Botanic Gardens and we love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you, your fiancee, or any of your immediate family are UNM students, alumni, or staff, you can use the Alumni Chapel on campus. We're having our ceremony there next June. It's a gorgeous mission-style chapel, it holds up to 150 people, and it was way less expensive than anything else we were considering. http://www.unmalumni.com/alumni-chapel.html
  • edited December 2011
    The San Felipe de Neri church is gorgeous but only active Catholics can get married there who go through the full Catholic marriage with mass.  But you can get married in the gazebo which is super cute and you can have any kind of ceremony!
  • edited December 2011

Hotel Albuquerque!!! They have the cutest chapel. Its pretty much blank and bare and open to anyone. I am getting married there. My fiance and I didn't even want to get married in a church setting but it's perfect to have the ceremony and reception venue together. They also have a beautiful trellised courtyard between the chapel and the hotel. Amiee the wedding coordinator is great. She let me design my own wedding package and name my price.

• edited December 2011
    Laredo in Santa Fe is gorgeous!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    El Zocalo! !

Its in Bernallilo.
    Beautiful
  • edited December 2011
    I love the botanic gardens as someone else suggested.
    Also check out the Albuquerque Garden Center, before we decided on a DW we looked into the Garden Center and it is beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards