South Carolina
Options

Greenville Alterations

I bought my dress from Southern Bride, but like so many on here I had a bad experience. I would rather not give them my business again, so does anyone know of a good place in Greenville to get alterations done?
Thanks!

Re: Greenville Alterations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress there as well. I'm doing my alterations through an independent seamstress. He is quick and very experienced. My dress was altered in two weeks and looks great! I will PM you his name an number. Check your Private Messages(left side of the screen).
    Anniversary
  • Options
    emme25emme25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also got an independent seamstress.  She is in Greer and has worked for Alfred Angelo.  She can even custom design and make your gown!! She has one of her designs in the shop.  It looks great!  She charged me $175 for my alterations and to press and steam my gown!! She did an amazing job.  If you want her contact info let me know.

• Options
    cutigermikecutigermike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls! I would love both contacts!
  • Options
    lilredz326lilredz326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hanna Alterations on Woodruff is good too!!  He did my moms dress and I wish I would have let him do mine!!  The price was insanly reasonable and he turned a very ugly dress into a pretty one!  I ended up steam cleaning it there because I am not a fan of Southern Brides alterations (since they did mine and was way overcharged.) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards