Minnesota

Venue Suggestions In Southeast Metro

I am getting married in a church in Rosemount and am looking at the Eagan Community Center for my reception. I am having some issues with their alcohol distributor and the cost of it, but am thinking that there really aren't any other venues like it in the area.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venue Suggestions In Southeast Metro

• tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I can't answer your question, but my suggestion would be to post this on the Minneapolis board. It's much more active than this one.
  • edited December 2011
    The Eagan community center is one of a kind. It really is a nice place to have a reception. The only other place in the SE i could say would be the CLarion hotel off 494 in inver Grove heights.
  • edited December 2011
    This post is kind of old but I wanted to suggest the MN Zoo in Apple Valley if you're still looking for a reception venue. We're having our ceremony and reception there in November. They serve alcohol...
  • edited December 2011
    The Wilds in Prior Lake
  • edited December 2011
    Agree with the post on MN Zoo - I went to a reception there and it was actually pretty neat. Minimal decor needed except centerpieces because you are in the Discovery Bay area and dolphins are all around!

If you're still looking, other options are Southview Country Club and Mendakota Country Club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards