Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

The Knot Guestlist

Is anyone using TK Guestlist Organizer? I have an Excel spreadsheet of our guest list but it needs updated and I want something a little more usable than a messy excel list.  Any suggestions? TIA.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Knot Guestlist

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using an excel sheet.

I would just caution you to have an excel backup if you use TK organizer because sometimes TK loses people's information... I've heard stories from a few girls who have lost their guest list during updates.

The Excel sheet I have is from an older knottie and has colums for things like.. how you know the person, did you send save the dates yet, etc. so you can keep really on top of things.  If you want it, I'll email it to you!
  • Tara5384Tara5384 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have gmail, Google Docs has wedding charts that work well.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! We used google docs so we could both go in and update addresses, etc. When we got down to doing table assignments, I switched it over to an excel document. Both worked really well.

I initially entered my information into the knot's guest list but i couldn't figure out how to do anything else in it, so this was way easier. GL!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also use an excel sheet - i think its the same one that MD is using! I LOVE it. Now i seriously use excel daily for work, so its what im most comfortable with, but it really helped keep everything organized. It literally has columns for everything. It made doing table assignments a breeze!

• edited December 2011
    MD - I think you have my email address - Could you send me the Excel template?

JL - Which Google Doc is it? I see a few but none stand out as being too helpful.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In your gmail if you go to documents and then click "create new" then I chose spreadsheet. HTH.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using an excel spread sheet as well, FSIL used excel and I am using here's since we will be inviting most of the same people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards