Ohio-Cincinnati

BP Dress dilemas

So, obviously BM dresses are never easy but I have a dilema I need help with.

MOH- My sister, low self esteem & plus size
BM1 - My niece who will be just shy of 13, but out of JB sizes so nothing too sexy
BM2 - Average but claims to have a booty ( i don't know her well, is close friend of FI)
I'm thinking A-line but almost everything is strapless and no one wants my niece in strapless. We want long dresses but it's also going to be August...

Then our FG is growing like a weed. She just turned 7 and is already 4'8. She will most likely be over 5' next summer so she won't fit any of the flower girl dresses. This is fine but again, she will be 8 and we don't want her looking too sexy. She wears a size 12 girls now. Plus she is so excited and we know we want a special dress for her.

Ladies, I'm getting worried. I know we have a little over a year but only 2 BM's live here so I have to have a decision no later than Christmas but it's preferred by Halloween. I can't find anything that will work for all 3.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BP Dress dilemas

• Why not pick a color. fabric and length but let let everyone decide for themselves which dress?
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_bp-dress-dilemas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:da7b9cda-b55e-49a4-a6c4-b28f327c230bPost:3918d175-883e-467d-9e5d-6662788fb241">Re: BP Dress dilemas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why not pick a color. fabric and length but let let everyone decide for themselves which dress?
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

This.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PP that is what I did : also, look into long A lines that are strapless and ask if they provide straps as an options a lot! Of places do, in fact every strapless BM dress I have has straps that come with it just in case :
  • Yep you need to slow your roll. Wait until next winter, please, and then try to take most, if not all, of your girls shopping at the same time. You'll find something.
    Anniversary
  • thanks for the ideas ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards