African American Weddings
Options

The decisions are made.....

Hey Y'all!! Merry Christmas (HAPPY BORN DAY JESUS!!!!)
I have been coming here as a way to keep my sanity when it comes to my immediate family excluding my loving step-dad! I have decided as a way to save money and to understand my mother better to move back in with them while my FI is away. He and I talked and I still don't want to do it but I have to. I just really wish that I could somehow make it on my own but I'm terrified that something or someone rather will attempt to do something while he is gone. I am happy with my crappy little job and I like the friends and places we hang out at... The life I lead for the following sixmonths will be totally different and I really don't like change! I really just would appreciate the prayers and if you would pray that me and my wedding happen with out me losing hair! Thanks ladies!
I appreciate and love the y'all for the feedback!

GOD BLESS,
Kursten Lauren

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The decisions are made.....

• Options
    Awww its gonna be ok...trust me ive made quite a few changes that i didnt want to make but we all learn as we go and we find out that sometimes change is good....however ill be praying for your sanity!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Praying for you sissy.. Everything will work out.. Sometimes change is good.. You never know how you will be blessed in this situation... Take everything day by day.. Where is FI? in military?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_the-decisions-are-made?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:acde5686-c6dc-4c27-9213-2da33ec7532aPost:6d8f209e-c28e-47ff-a2b1-13eeb9ac06b4">Re: The decisions are made.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Praying for you sissy.. Everything will work out.. Sometimes change is good.. You never know how you will be blessed in this situation... Take everything day by day.. Where is FI? in military?
    Posted by keysmit[/QUOTE]

Yes! He is in the Military, the U.S. Army to be exact.. He will be gone for a month I believe but when he gets back I'm totally hoping that we can move back in together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    As Key said.... change is good.. if you use it for good... think of it as a positive... The time will fly by before you know it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards