Michigan-Lansing

Photographer Blogs

I don't know about anyone else, but I have been checking out my photographer's blog since we had our engagement pictures taken over Labor Day weekend.  While I was glad that our e-pics were posted to the photographer's proof website, I've been so disappointed in the blog!  They are only up to late August on their blog, so about 2-1/2 months behind in posting pictures from their events.  I guess I'm just anxious about pictures and want to see how other people's wedding pictures have turned out.  I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm stalking their blog, but almost!  Is anyone else out there watching their photographers' blogs intently?  Have you seen an issue with timeliness from your photographers?

Re: Photographer Blogs

• brist1ksbrist1ks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldnt take much in their blogs. I'd see that as a positive thing, hopefully they are working harder at taking photos and editing then their blogs. But if you are uneasy about it just make an appointment with them and ask to see some of their recent wedding work. I'm sure any photographer would want to make you feel as comfortable as possible and show you anything you want. I'm going with www.touchoflovephotography.com and she is amazing. If you are working with this photographer than you have no worries :)... hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards