Maine

Hi again!

Hi, I came over to this board a while ago while planning our honeymoon and you ladies gave me some great ideas/advice. Hoping some of you can give us more ideas :)

We are going to be in Maine for 9 days starting July 29, 2012. Going to start in Bangor (where we'll fly into) then to Greenville, Millinocket, Bar Harbor, and then back in Bangor.

We've made reservations at all the places we're going to be staying at (mostly log cabing style B&Bs). Going to go on few moose safaris, canoeing, hiking while we're there.

Is there anything interesting to do in Bangor? We'll only be in Bangor for the 1st night and the last night.

Any suggestion for us or anything we probably should know before heading over to Baxter State Park?

Any other recommendations for things to do/where to eat at the places where we are going to be at?

Thanks!
doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi again!

• HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're familiar with Stephen King, the famous horror writer, his house is a very popular tourist spot.....complete with spiders and bats on his front fence!!  He lives on13th Street in Bangor. 
  • mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I love him. Had no idea he lives in Bangor- this is going to be great, thanks!!!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards