Maryland

Crab Mallet Favors

We wanted a unique/functional wedding favor and we decided on personalized crab mallets. I' was wondering if any brides plan on doing this too? If so where do you plan to purchase them? I appeciate the help :)

Re: Crab Mallet Favors

• Jennabelle12Jennabelle12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PGN Crab House in Ocean City sells them. 
  • edited December 2011
    I was originally going to do that too! Then I decided favors are over-rated (at least to me), but Google "Customized Wooden Crab Mallets" and you'll get a lot of results! Post pictures when you get them done! I wanna see!!!!!
  • msisk08msisk08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    Crab mallet favors are very popular right now! Check out www.jospice.com and when you get to that page, click on the top link that says crab mallets. Also go to the online store and look at other samples they have to offer. J.O. has a graphic designer that will make your custom mallet so no two will be alike! You tell them what you want and you get it for a great price and someone who will guide you throught the whole process. 
    Good Luck planning your wedding-
    Ginger
  • I may be too late for your wedding, but for our wedding last summer, we had personalized engraved crab mallets as favors at our rehearsal dinner. Our guests were so charmed! We ordered from Bay Imprint (bayimprint.com) and I would highly recommend them in terms of quality and prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards