Ohio-Toledo
Options

**Kelly**

How are RSVPs going?  Do you have everyone's in yet??
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **Kelly**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    UGGGGHHHH  We have 30 out and they were do back last Saturday!!  I'm giving today's mail and then gonna start contacting people I guess.

My most annoying RSVP.  My cousin with two very little ones requested the steak dinner for them, in lieu of the children's meal.  Um, how about, NO!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -Mini threadjack-

Just over 2 weeks to go! How excited are you?
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very excited.  I can't wait to be a wifey!  Which is weird..... I never ever thought I'd be getting married.  I was a happy single girl.  I had my bachelorette party last Saturday and all night I just kept looking around it awe, shocked I was having it.

Also freaking out a bit.  So much to do and it's coming so fast.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_kelly-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:110513c1-3683-4fb6-922e-0df9ca45c854Post:32807c71-26f8-446e-ae0f-9c9b73b8e050">Re: **Kelly**</a>:
    [QUOTE]UGGGGHHHH  We have 30 out and they were do back last Saturday!!  I'm giving today's mail and then gonna start contacting people I guess. My most annoying RSVP.  My cousin with two very little ones requested the steak dinner for them, in lieu of the children's meal.  Um, how about, NO!
    Posted by kellyandtim1[/QUOTE]

<div>Holy crap!! Who does that?!  She probably wanted them for herself!</div><div>
    </div><div>We have about half of our RSVPs back and havent gotten any weird ones yet...still waiting on those.</div><div>
    </div><div>Where did you have your bachelorette party at??</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We kept it pretty tame.  Went to Maumee Bay Brewing for dinner and then a van picked us up at my house after.  We started at the new bar, Bar 145 and then Distillery, Bunkers and then the limo dropped us off at Yeeha's were we took their shuttle home from there.
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OMG, too funny!!! My FI was at Bar 145 on Saturday! I would have went, but I was in my hometown for my shower.

I think we are going to Yeeha's for my b-party :)  And Distillery is always a good time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards