Maine

I want to hear everyones.....

Entrance song and 1st dance song!!!    

Re: I want to hear everyones.....

• hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our WP entered to Eye of the Tiger.
    We entered to the theme song from Rocky.

Our first dance song was a song called Love is Worth the Fall by O.A.R. 

All of our ceremony music and then the entrance songs, first dance, and last dance, were all movie-related, which had to do with our theme.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Entrance song was "Now That We Found Love" by Heavy D & The Boyz

1st Dance - "The Very Thought of You" by Etta James
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011
    Our WP entrance song was "Howlin' For You" by The Black Keys
    My WP was all skeptical about this one, but it was so fun. We all danced in and it was a great song to get everyone pumped up. Each pair of the wedding party plus our parents all had separate dances decided. It was a lot of fun!

Our first dance was "In The Middle" by Theory of a Deadman (our song from when we first started dating)

I also loved our recessional song, which was "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
  • LindseyL17LindseyL17 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One wedding I was in exited to "Brown Eyed Girl" and one was a soundtrack from "Up" which was incredibly adorable! 

My fiance and I will probably dance to "Drops of Jupiter" and my dad and I will dance to "Ants Marching" by DMB! I'm NOT a fan of uncomfortable father/daughter songs, it's just awkward to watch! I feel most people would rather see fun and happy faces :)
  • edited December 2011
    Entrance was I gotta feeling, and our first dance was " I Do" By Clint Black :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards