New York-Long Island
Options

Photo booth rentals?

Can anyone recommend a good company for photo booth rentals?  I'm really interested in Incredibooths out of Long Island but I can't find any reviews on them.  Any advice is welcome!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photo booth rentals?

• Options
    EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ovation. The price is right and the pictures are cute. It's a real photo booth not a makeshift one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would highly suggest NY Digital Memories

631-909-4542
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DJ Tommy's Tunes, theirs was great, and had several package options available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the one that Tommy's Tunes uses is the same people I suggested, I know Rob and Carly well. They are wonderful people. I met them at a bridal show.

Best.
    Karen
  • Options
    dunnkatdunnkat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a booth from LI Sound, they customize it and have different options & packages. Totally done up with everything it is $1900.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Incredibooths the guy is awesome and I cant see how they would be bad they pirnt quick and I am hoping to book him for my wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There will be a photo booth at the April 25th Marriott in Uniondale bridal showcase.  It's a good chance to see the booth, get samples of the photos, and decide if it's something you would want at your wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards