Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MONDAY POLL :)

Hello ladies and Gents! :)

1) Favorite Candy?

2) Favorite Fast Food?

3) Favorite Candle Scent?

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent?

Also.....for you Twilight ladies... Team Edward or Team Jacob? and should I see Eclipse?
2011-2012 Races
10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
Me:32 DH:33
IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)

Re: MONDAY POLL :)

• Options
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy? Skittles or Starburst

2) Favorite Fast Food? Del Taco

3) Favorite Candle Scent? I like Berry Scents

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent? Sweet Pea or Twilight Woods

Also.....for you Twilight ladies... Team Edward or Team Jacob? and should I see Eclipse?
    2011-2012 Races
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Morning everyone!

1) Favorite Candy?
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups if I want something chocolately, or Watermelon Sour Patch.

2) Favorite Fast Food?
    Wendys

Lavendar Vanilla

Coconut Lime

Team Edward in the books, but it's a tie for the movies. I would watch both Twilight and New Moon before you see Eclipse though.  Also, Taylor Lautner is filming a movie in my city right now, and I totally think I want to go and find him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy?

Kit Kat!! mmmmm

2) Favorite Fast Food?

....not a huge fan of fast food...but...umm...wing stop?? Cajun wings....

Raspberry or some sort of berry....

Black Raspberry Vanilla...mmm....

I walked out about half way through the first Twilight movie...AHHH I know...slap me... but I was given the books by a friend and I plan on starting them today ^_^
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy?I love chocolate so usually peanut or peanut butter m&ms

2) Favorite Fast Food?In N Out

3) Favorite Candle Scent?I have scentsy & I love white tea and cactus.

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent I think it is called Clean Laundry.

I read the books and was Team Edward
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:58254e1f-b347-4439-ad5b-2a2ed0385429Post:fd9f0aff-d4c3-420a-9006-72e4ced9f8aa">Re: MONDAY POLL :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Team Edward in the books, but it's a tie for the movies. I would watch both Twilight and New Moon before you see Eclipse though.  Also, Taylor Lautner is filming a movie in my city right now, and I totally think I want to go and find him!
    Posted by Olivea12[/QUOTE]
    I watched them both over the weekend while doing homework. I am going to try and start the Twilight book tonight also
    2011-2012 Races
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy? It's a tie between Kit Kat & Butterfinger

2) Favorite Fast Food?  Taco Bell

3) Favorite Candle Scent? Sandalwood Vanilla

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent? Mandarin Orange

Also.....for you Twilight ladies... Team Edward or Team Jacob? and should I see Eclipse? Team Jacob - I haven't seen Eclipse yet...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy?Snickers

2) Favorite Fast Food? I love Jimmy Johns...not sure if that counts as "fast food" but I am using it anyway!

3) Favorite Candle Scent?Partylite's Rose or Homemade Cookies

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent?IDK my ex-husband "grounded" me from B&B Works about 6 years ago...haven't been back since....maybe that is why he is the "EX" husband??

Also.....for you Twilight ladies... Team Edward or Team Jacob? and should I see Eclipse?I haven't seen Eclipse yet but Team Edward
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy? Banana Now& Laters

2) Favorite Fast Food? Wendys

3) Favorite Candle Scent? Apple Cinnamon

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent? Summer Vanillas

• Options
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy?  swedish fish

2) Favorite Fast Food?  subway

3) Favorite Candle Scent?  clean cotton

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent?  japanese cherry blossom

not into twilight - haven't read the books or seen any of the movies, and i definitely don't encourage anyone to, haha - but i'm going Team Jacob because Taylor Lautner is from my home state (yay Michigan!).
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Favorite Candy? Laffy Taffy. Or, any taffy, really. 2) Favorite Fast Food? It's a combo---McD's fries and BK's burgers. Or, if I'm really feeling like I want my stomach to hate me for the following days, Taco Bell. 3) Favorite Candle Scent? Anything and everything fruity. 4) Favorite B&B Works Scent? Hmmm...I don't actually think I have a favorite.
    And? I don't get the whole Twilight stuff....I've not seen a movie or read a book (in the series). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy?  KIT KAT

2) Favorite Fast Food? PIZZA

3) Favorite Candle Scent? too many to name, but like the apple and ocean scents the best
    4) Favorite B&B Works Scent? White tea & ginger

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to MONDAY POLL :)

1) Favorite Candy?
    Reeses Pieces ... phone home. LOL (I don't know if anyone even remembers that, I might be showing my age!)

2) Favorite Fast Food?
    I miss Del Taco!  Otherwise pretty much any place that has nachos or pizza!

Yankee candle has one that seriously smells like an ocean and I have no idea what the name of it is though  :(

Moonlight Path

Jacob, although I'm moving to team Carlisle .... I ain't no cougar. LOLOL

Oh edit: I haven't seen Eclipse yet, but if you liked the other 2 I say go for it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:58254e1f-b347-4439-ad5b-2a2ed0385429Post:c57f22fc-d707-4be3-8149-2595b991a95c">Re: MONDAY POLL :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to MONDAY POLL :) 1) Favorite Candy? Reeses Pieces ... phone home. LOL (I don't know if anyone even remembers that, I might be showing my age!) 2) Favorite Fast Food? I miss Del Taco!  Otherwise pretty much any place that has nachos or pizza! 3) Favorite Candle Scent? Yankee candle has one that seriously smells like an ocean and I have no idea what the name of it is though  :( 4) Favorite B&B Works Scent? Moonlight Path Also.....for you Twilight ladies... Team Edward or Team Jacob? and should I see Eclipse? <strong>Jacob, although I'm moving to team Carlisle .... I ain't no cougar. LOLOL
    </strong>Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]

I seriously love you more and more everyday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha Olivea! There was some scene in New Moon where Jacob comes out for the first time (after he gets all buff) without his shirt on, and I yelled a really loud "woo hooo" at the screen. Then I just felt dirty. LOL

I saw a photo of Zach Effron on the cover of something at Kroger this weekend and my eyes almost rolled out of my head looking at it. I put it down and turned it over haha. I don't know how old these guys are IRL, but they have such baby faces. I have to get it together.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Taylor Lautner is filming a movie here in PGH, and I seriosly want to go and find him!   LOL how far away is Cincinatti from PGH, we can go stalk him together!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha! Ebony! True Story..... When I went to see ET at the end I stood up and cried out "ET don't GO!!" really loud. Only cute if you are under the age of five at the time...

ETA: It was being shown on a kids movie day otherwise when it came out I was only 3 (?) but still....I feel old now...
    2011-2012 Races
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I admit to never having seen ET?  I'm not sure why, DH can't understand why I haven't seen it or The Goonies or Gremlins but I saw Jaws when I was 5.  He keeps saying we need to have a movie fest of movies I should have seen as a kid and didn't.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Olivea - I think I'm only 4 or 5 hours from Pittsburgh!

Stinkerbell - I was 2 or 3 when it came out but I remember seeing it later on .. maybe I was 5? No one wanted ET to go!  At least all the kids I knew didn't Laughing

I don't know if I could really appreciate some of those movies now that I'm an adult, without having seen them as a kid. At this point, I'd probably say you aren't missing much.  It might be fun to see them just for kicks though.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late t to the poll party but here it goes:

1) Favorite Candy?

A 3 way tie between Snickers, Tropical Skittles (blue bag) and Nerds

2) Favorite Fast Food?

In N Out hands down!!!

Anything vanilla

Japanese Cherry Blossom

I'm not hardcore into Twilight but I have seen all 3 movies because I am a huge movie fan....seriously, very few slip past me at the movie theater. I enjoyed Eclipse way more than the last movie so I say go for it!

I am totally Team Jacob, the other kid is way to pale and scrawny....must be the blood diet. LOL! Jacob on the other hand....COME TO MAMA! LOL! Although, overall I prefer the men of True Blood to the boys of Twilight.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mhoneybee - OMG!! Yes... Movie Fest at home to watch! Especially GOONIES!! Sorry my inner 80's kid was brought out by the fact that you MUST watch :)
    2011-2012 Races
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:58254e1f-b347-4439-ad5b-2a2ed0385429Post:0eff997f-bbeb-47b0-b8fa-1af15b9296ae">Re: MONDAY POLL :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I admit to never having seen ET?  I'm not sure why, DH can't understand why I haven't seen it or The Goonies or Gremlins but I saw Jaws when I was 5.  He keeps saying we need to have a movie fest of movies I should have seen as a kid and didn't.
    Posted by mhoneybee[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, I was born in 1980 so even though I saw those movies I didn't fully understand some of the adult subjects so I've bad to watch them again anyway. I always loved Dirty Dancing but I didn't Know Penny was pregnant by the guy at the resort until a few years ago. LOL! Most recently I saw Breakfast Club and Footlose.
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stinkerbell!

You're a Cali girl, what's up with Del Taco? It's all about In N Out here. LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:58254e1f-b347-4439-ad5b-2a2ed0385429Post:df167784-273b-45b1-866d-5a2d7bf24d34">Re: MONDAY POLL :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stinkerbell! You're a Cali girl, what's up with Del Taco? It's all about In N Out here. LOL!
    Posted by keana123[/QUOTE]
    OH SNAPS! ok....when it comes to fast food mex style Del Taco and MOST DEF! In&Out for Burgers :)
    2011-2012 Races
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Favorite Candy?

M&Ms
    2) Favorite Fast Food?
    In & Out (all about In & Out in Vegas, tooSmile)

Strawberries & Cream or vanilla

I have skin allergies, so don't use anything from there, but I've always loved vanilla scents

love ET, too - remember seeing it when it first came out
    Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies of all time

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_monday-poll-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:58254e1f-b347-4439-ad5b-2a2ed0385429Post:59f98147-9a1b-40ba-ae8a-90ae6992134d">Re: MONDAY POLL :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MONDAY POLL :) : Don't feel bad, I was born in 1980 so even though I saw those movies I didn't fully understand some of the adult subjects so I've bad to watch them again anyway. I always loved <strong>Dirty Dancing</strong> but I didn't Know Penny was pregnant by the guy at the resort until a few years ago. LOL! Most recently I saw Breakfast Club and Footlose.
    Posted by keana123[/QUOTE]
    I used to watch that movie all-the-time!  I'm still a little bitter they are remaking Footloose.  I just don't think you can make that one again and have it be the same.   I remember going to see Top Gun in the theater and loving it but not knowing why. Although I also remember the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...I'm totally aging myself now. :-)
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stinkerbell - I almost had to stop being yoru friend over the In N Out thing, but we're good now. LOL!

AngieDandJoeD - yes! In N Out in Vegas too! We even stop there on the way up to Vegas and back!

Mhoneybee - yeah, I'm not into the remakes, not cool. The classics are so damn perfect. Although, I did enjoy the Karate Kid, they did a good job with that one.

My wonderful FI bought us Ticket's to see Dirty Dancing the Musical. It was so delicously cheesy but so fun. I bet he was counting the minutes until it was over but he was such a good sport about it.

• Options
    edited December 2011

1) Favorite Candy?Milky Way

2) Favorite Fast Food?Chipotle

3) Favorite Candle Scent?Fabreeze Vanilla and Lavender

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent?Cherry Blossom

I actually am for both Team Edward and team Jacob. I like Edward because he's the romantic one and represents that one true love girls have. Jacob loves Bella and wants the best for her. GO SEE ECLIPSE!!!! The best of the 3 movies yet!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi!!!!!

1) Favorite Candy? Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups mmmmmmm

2) Favorite Fast Food? Jack n the box

3) Favorite Candle Scent? Anything that smells like food!

4) Favorite B&B Works Scent? Anything with coconut

Definitely see Eclipse! I haven't read the books but i have seen the other 2 movies and at first i thought it was really cheesy acting but after watching them a couple of times it grows on you! But definitely by far the 3rd is the best.

Check out my Planning website!! 05/11/10 http://hollyandarron.webs.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok....I still cant have candy since my surgery and all this candy thinking and talk is making me crazy! hahaha

Someone please go have a kit kat bar for me... I needs it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mhoneybee- I have never seen ET either!!!!! or footloose. dirty dancing I LOVE and didn't know she was pregnant until YEARS later! I was born in 84.

Keena- I HEART In N Out. I'm right there w/ u cali-buddy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards