Vineyard Weddings

Many items for sale

Hi Ladies! I got married in October at a winery and have many items for sale. I would prefer cash with pickup but I may be willing to ship some items. I live in Medina 44256. Wtoo Liane wedding dress. Size 2 the only alterations done was taking in the waist and underarm area. Also cups were sewn in and a band was sewn in to help keep the dress up and in place. I have not cleaned the dress but the only part that is dirty is the underside of the train. This is a fun and elegant dress! Very sad to see it go! Asking $700 A lavender trumpet dress I wore for pictures before our ceremony. Joli Prom. Can also be a reception dress. This dress is elegance and sexiness at its max. It is breathtaking to see in person. It has a sweetheart neckline and also has a sweep train. It was a sample prom dress at a bridal shop. It's a size 6 juniors. I had to get the waist and rib area taken out. (I'm a street size 0-2) paid $600 asking at least $200. Enzoani Diana belt in ivory. I did have it cut and had eye hooks sewn In so I wouldn't have to tie the back into a bow. It definetley made my dress! Paid $275 asking $100 firm Gianni Bini Brianna shoes in gold. Size 7. They are fabulous! Paid $85. Asking $45 Charger plates. Acrylic. Brown/bronze color. I should have 65. Paid $2 each. Asking $1 each firm Lanterns. Medium sized black. I should have 9 total. Paid $6 each asking for $4 each Shepard hooks. I have 11 total. Black. They're about 3 feet tall. Paid $4 each. Asking $2 each firm SOLD Pillar candles. Ivory color, vanilla scented. 6 inches and 3 inches tall. They are used but only burned for 3 hours and still look great. They do not drip. They burn inside themselves. $4 for the 6 inch. $2 for the 3 inch tall. Grapevine arbor. 7 feet tall. Will sell for $50. Wood slab cake stands. 3 total. All 3 are round. 15 inches wide and about 6 inches high. Real wood! Very cool cake stands. Selling for $50 each. Burlap! I have about 8 yards left over on by bolt. Willing to sell it for $15. I'm sure I could list many more things but this post is long enough already! If anyone would like pictures or more information on any of my items feel free to let me know! Thanks ladies!

Re: Many items for sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards