Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Photobooth...boo or yay?

I just went to the AZ bridal show and had fun trying out the photobooths. I started to think I might want one, but since the show Ive discussed it with co-workers. Two people said they recently went to a wedding that had a photobooth but that it seemed like a waste of money because it didnt seem like a lot of the adult guests were using it. Has anyone had a photobooth? If so how did it go over?

Re: Photobooth...boo or yay?

• Options
    We used a photo booth and everyone had a really fun time, many went back throughout the night. The one I used printed 2 copies of the pictures so that my guests could put it in a book and write us a message. We used that are our guest book instead of going the traditional route.
  • Options
    We had a photo booth and it was a HUGE hit, and all of my guests were adults.  I would say it was one of the best decisions we made.  We used it as our guest book like PP did and looking back at the pictures and comments the next day was so fun, especially as the night goes on and more booze was involved.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! My friend had one at her wedding recently, and it was a huge hit with all the adults- including her grandparents. :) I plan on having one at mine.
  • Options
    I am having a photobooth at my wedding it was included in the price of the venue and we thought it sounded like a lot of fun and a very cute idea.  I say go for it!
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If you have room in your budget without having to sacrifice anything else, go for it. I think they're a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I personally haven't been to a wedding that had one but my venue offers it for free. I wasn't a big fan and thought of asking them not to do it but after reading all the comments of people who really liked it I guess I will keep it. I say if it doesn't blow your budget go for it, however if it's a bit too much I would say no.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards