Virginia-Richmond

Lewis Ginter Brides

We decided on our venue - Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. Has anyone else gotten married there? Are you planning to get married there? If so, I'd love to chat. 

Re: Lewis Ginter Brides

• edited May 2012
    How much is it there. I have looked everywhere for an affordable garden venue. I'm getting married June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It will depend on where you want to get married there - they have three locations. I think the rates on their website. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_lewis-ginter-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:607Discussion:47ffdc8e-342c-4d97-9a9f-9f011cfa86adPost:eb1c18d3-67c4-4ef3-99d1-32bf0c62a25a">Lewis Ginter Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]We decided on our venue - Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. Has anyone else gotten married there? Are you planning to get married there? If so, I'd love to chat. 
    Posted by britmullins[/QUOTE]

I am getting married at LGBG on 5/18/13 and am very excited, but I am still trying to get everything planned. There are so many details. I think the only thing I have decided is my ceremony music. Are you going to the menu tasting at the end of this month? When is your date?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_lewis-ginter-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:47ffdc8e-342c-4d97-9a9f-9f011cfa86adPost:d1834e98-f8cd-4d9f-8fd8-90b8d432de8a">Re: Lewis Ginter Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lewis Ginter Brides : I am getting married at LGBG on 5/18/13 and am very excited, but I am still trying to get everything planned. There are so many details. I think the only thing I have decided is my ceremony music. Are you going to the menu tasting at the end of this month? When is your date?
    Posted by Samiam2811[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, I'm going to the tasting on July 18th too! My date is 5/11/13. Hopefully we'll get to meet. :)</div>
  • wedd1twedd1t member
    First Comment
    My wedding date is also 5/18/2013 at Lewis Ginter. We are set up at the Bloemendaal House in the back. I was very unimpressed with the tasting, though... Anyone else have other thoughts? Also, what are you planning for ceremony music? We are stuck since our original plan was for a brass quintet and we just learned this does not qualify as "acoustical" music. 
  • can you give me an idea about their pkg prices?  An average of their per person costs?

• can you give me an idea about their pkg prices?  An average of their per person costs?

• We are holding a spot for June for the Bloemendaal house- I was wondering what anyone thought of the other weddings taking place at once and if you do hear/see the other events. Also, how was the food in the end? We are really on the fence about LG, any info would help. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards