Snarky Brides

*Blue -- you were in my dreams...*

Haha ok so that sounds creepy. But I had a dream last night and you were in it. We were both bartending for this outdoor bar at the State Fairgrounds here. I was new to the job so you were showing me the ropes and stuff. One night this dude came up and asked us for pot, to which I responded that we didn't sell pot. He got pissed and left. Then he came back and acted really nice and offered me some weird pills that were supposedly to get you high. I took them from him and right as I was about to eat them, you stopped me. I guess you had a pharmaceutical background because you knew what they were and that they would kill me.

We caught the guy walking around the back of the bar trying to sneak up on us, and you drew your pistol and threatened to shoot if he didn't leave us alone. You were really badass about it. lol.

Anyway, I thought it was a bizarre dream but I enjoyed it, hah.

Re: *Blue -- you were in my dreams...*

• Everyone's having dreams about blue lately.

In mine (few days ago), I sat blue down and explained the movie "Free Willy 2" to her scene by scene, word for word, complete with animated hand gestures and whale and fire noises. Then she told me to get a life, ha.
  • hahah, sesh I love her response to you. I'm also impressed that your subconscious knew the whole movie by heart!
  • Oh, judging by the number of times I've seen that movie (and the first), it's not so surprising. I can even do the facial expressions of all the characters.

I really do need to get a life.
  • I understand, I could probably do the same with the movie "A Knights Tale". I was a little obsessed as an adolescent.
  • Haha.  You are the 3rd person to dream about me this week.  Add Nebb to this list too.

To add:  All of your dreams have pretty much summed up what i would have done in those situations.  Except I dont have a pharmaceutical background, well, other than smoking some pot and taking some pills in college ;)
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • They were little purple pills and supposedly were super toxic. You saved my life! haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_blue-you-were-in-my-dreams?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca69ffbd-9108-4b31-b365-ce4a64043534Post:31fea566-d81b-42e0-980c-375ef6797d6f">Re: *Blue -- you were in my dreams...*</a>:
    [QUOTE]They were little purple pills and supposedly were super toxic. You saved my life! haha.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Well then, Youre welcome!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I'll have to add myself to the list. The dream I had Saturday night is pretty hazy but I think a bunch of SB people were gathered together in person rather than the normal online gathering. It was May 4th and I was anxiously waiting for you to give us all news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards