New York-Western
Options

Dear....

It is Tuesday time for dear letters!
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Dear....

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Please we only have 11 days until we are getting married. Check off some of the things on our list to do. Please!!!!!

Dear Jeweler,

Ummm HELLO! Where the helll is my wedding band! I kind of need it soon. Please hurry up!

Dear FMIL,

Please don't make me angry on my wedding day. Just don't be you for one day, be normal, please!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dear whoever is making everything go wrong,
    please stop, i do not have the extra money to buy a new stove.  Also, please let my FI keep his job...and dont let the company be going under!  Plus, FI's brother, stop buying more things to add to our house that we dont need!

Sincerely,
    the whiney blonde in the corner

Vacation Anniversary
  • Options
    AeroStyleAeroStyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Kashi,
    You lied, I'm still hungry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear hiccups, 
    Please go away.
    it's been over an hour.  it kind of hurts.
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear project managers,

Please get your acts together so that this darn project can be over.  I'm tired of thinking today will be the last day I have to deal with you just to learn that due to your inability to communicate or plan, I still get to come back yet another day.  *sigh*

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Buffalo,

I want more sunshine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards