Snarky Brides

Afternoon thread

How's everyone's days going?

I'm trying to register for classes for spring and they've ruined the site- no estimated fixing time, blah!

any evening plans?

Re: Afternoon thread

• Meetings are fun! I know right, they have to make it so difficult to get anything accomplished!

I think we're having left overs and i'll be making my "lists" honeymoon packing and what i need to make sure gets to the hotel :)
  • Good morning / afternoon!

Today is busy. After work I go straight to a doctor's appointment, which will be ok because afterward I get to grab lunch at one of my favorite places.

Then have to get one final thing for my halloween costume...woo!

And off to Corona for pole dance workout class.

I am glad I am busy because my FI's mom and sister are coming to visit this weekend and I'm super excited so I want the week to go quickly!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • I get to go to the landury mat in a bit no landury room in my new apt buliding. But before i get to load the dish washer. But tomorrow starts my work week so going to try to enjoy my last day off this week. 
  • Doing laundry this afternoon.  Ironed the crib skirt for the crib.  I'm going to make the bed, (crib) once I finish washing the pads.  I also want to take the dog for a short walk (30-40 minutes) this afternoon.  Dinner is leftover cheesy/broccoli soup.  Maybe a salad on the side too.  Otherwise nothing too exciting here.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6ddf9ec-5237-472a-b92c-9af1892eddf4Post:2c8f2885-e65e-427c-85a1-420498ca2e12">Re: Afternoon thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Doing laundry this afternoon.  Ironed the crib skirt for the crib.  I'm going to make the bed, (crib) once I finish washing the pads.  I also want to take the dog for a short walk (30-40 minutes) this afternoon.  Dinner is leftover cheesy/broccoli soup.  Maybe a salad on the side too.  Otherwise nothing too exciting here.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I've heard crib skirts(is this the same as a bumper?) are bad for when the baby is little.

Are you getting excited?
  • The skirt goes under the mattress and hangs down towards the floor.  Bumpers are supposed to be suffocation risks.

I'm a little excited.  But H is out of town for the next couple of weeks so Fruit Loop needs to behave until he is back in town.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6ddf9ec-5237-472a-b92c-9af1892eddf4Post:97e9c295-1494-48ba-847e-4391ba20c70f">Afternoon thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]How's everyone's days going? I'm trying to register for classes for spring and they've ruined the site- no estimated fixing time, blah! any evening plans?
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]

OMG! i just came out of a three hour meeting. Pretty boring i must say, it was about anti-trust laws and what-not. ugh.

Can't wait to get off work, we get our wedding pics today. well i get to pick my framed big ones. yay.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_afternoon-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:c6ddf9ec-5237-472a-b92c-9af1892eddf4Post:59bade93-a15e-468a-94c2-6746675ee733">Re: Afternoon thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]You should post some wedding pictures when you get them :-)
    Posted by Edie Bee[/QUOTE]

Not sure if this was intended for me. lol.

I definitely will, i'm so excited. 20 more minutes to get out of this dungeon.
  • It was so hard to pick. now i have to wait a few more weeks for my digital album and the final copies of my prints.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards