New York-Long Island
Options

flowers

I am in need of a florist for my wedding that has reasonable pricing.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Re: flowers

• Options
    Monkegrl204Monkegrl204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know where you live on Long Island but Colonial Florists in Bellmore and Oblees in East Meadow are both good and will work with you.
    image August 1, 2011 RSVP Date

296 image Invited to party!!
    150 image Will be dancing the night away
    53 image are party poopers!
  • Options
    jnfloristjnflorist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    My name is Jeff and I am a florist/ceramic artist from Manhattan. I would love to discuss flowers for your wedding!  Feel free to call me on my cell phone 917-583-1812.

All Best,
    Jeff
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out Burtons! Beautiful flowers and reasonably priced!! HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i 100% recommend burtons in melville! ive been to a few weddings where they were used and booked them for my own wedding. unlike other florists they will give you one set price for all wedding flowers - you do not have to pick the "cheapest" ones. as long as they can get the flower they will put it in your bouquet no matter how expensive/exotic it is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cneuncneun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bay port flower house is amazing amazing and they work with any budget. Very well known and reliable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check Event Remembered, www.eventremembered.com - they have a great florist in thier team and she worked with our budget.  She makes amazing centerpieces, bouquets, etc.. good luck!
  • Options
    positivelypositively member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Designs by Rose

www.designsbyroseinc.com

Hey, that florist is NOT supposed to be on here.!!!

oh boy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards