New York-Western

Rochester area florist

Any suggestions for a good florist in the area.  I'm getting married in Penn Yan, so if any one knows of a florist in Geneva or Canandaigua that would be great.  Or if there are ones near Fairport, that would work as well.  I'm just looking for someone to do a small bouquet and boutinerriet

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rochester area florist

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about the pitsford wegmans.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    I saw some of the Pittsford Wegmans flowers, they looked lovely!  I think most Wegmans do wedding floral.

We're going with Kittelberger up in Webster.  We also looked at Personal Design in Irondequoit...she would have been good if I knew exactly what I wanted.
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Kittleberger. They were pretty reasonable for what I wanted.
  • edited December 2011
    Rockcastle in Canandaigua is who we are going with
    image 182 Made the cut!
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 53 Are missing out! image 0 Are making me crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using flower power decor.  Lisa was very personable and was open to all of my ideas.  
  • edited December 2011
    We used Penfield Flower Barn. Sandy is the owner. We loved her- she did any amazing job and had great day-of sevice. She delivered some flowers to my house and others to the ceremony. Then she stayed for the while ceremony and transported everything to the reception. Great prices too!
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • edited December 2011

I am using Kittelberger also, decent pricing for what I want.  My friend is using Wegmans as her florist and our decision was between wegs and Kittelberger.
    Also, in the city-Stacy K Floral.  Stacy K is amazing at what she does and is very modern.  She is a little expensive though!

Vacation Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards