Snarky Brides
Options

Bump post with 30k views

Re: Bump post with 30k views

• Options
    Even if I didn't have a kid hanging off my tit, if H did something like that, he'd get his nuts slapped.
  • Options

I feel like my response of Surprised is inappropriate here.

That is so disturbing. But the gifts were awesome.

• Options
    I'm gonna get in awful trouble for this, but does anyone else read The Nest or The Bump to feel better about their own lives?  The drama....the silliness....the immaturity....it's pretty unbelievable.

Don't judge me!
  • Options
    Oh!  And the post itself was gross too....
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:3904a9a4-1050-478b-85e2-d28261bd8366">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm gonna get in awful trouble for this, but does anyone else read The Nest or The Bump to feel better about their own lives?  The drama....the silliness....the immaturity....it's pretty unbelievable. Don't judge me!
    Posted by BeckyHusband2012[/QUOTE]

Not gonna lie, the thought has crossed my mind once or twice.

Or rather, I feel better knowing that even if something crappy is going on, I haven't put it out there for the entire world to see and remember for the rest of time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:53f97cfc-ec81-41bf-af2d-4318c5b488db">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bump post with 30k views : Not gonna lie, the thought has crossed my mind once or twice. Or rather, I feel better knowing that even if something crappy is going on, I haven't put it out there for the entire world to see and remember for the rest of time.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  I'm all for advice-seeking, but sometimes the details are excruciating....as in the post mentioned here.
  • Options
    Ohgod. This is still going around? I mean, kudos to the girl for not DD'ing yet.

Hopefully this means 9/12 loses some of our street cred as the crazy board.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:3904a9a4-1050-478b-85e2-d28261bd8366">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm gonna get in awful trouble for this, but does anyone else read The Nest or The Bump to feel better about their own lives?  The drama....the silliness....the immaturity....it's pretty unbelievable. Don't judge me!
    Posted by BeckyHusband2012[/QUOTE]
    I read the E board whenever I get stressed about planning.  There's so much drama, and I'm so glad I basically have none.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    Ok - that is super disturbing to me. I loved this post :

"wanger...in your mouth...while you're nursing.
    ...that's messed up. "
  • Options
    Becky - Oh yes...  Most of the Bump posts makes me feel lilke a genius. 

This post made me want to barf, then cry, and then maybe barf again. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:10047c1b-844c-4aab-816f-e0dea12ab510">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bump post with 30k views : She came back with a new screen name, started a new thread, and said she made it all up so she would get flamed because she spends too much time on TB and she knew that would keep her from coming back.   Sure...
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that was her.  Just someone else looking fo even more drama. 
  • Options
    Ugh that whole thread makes me gag. 
  • Options
    Here's an unpop op maybe... I don't think she's HARMING her child.  Is it gross? ew. yes. Is her husband an asshole? yes.  But calling CPS on her? WTF.  The kid was, what, 2 months old? Like he even has any concept of what's going on (even if he actually noticed it.)
  • Options
    I don't think they were harming the baby, but I do think it was perverted. I would lose all respect for someone if they told me they did that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:67377521-8dc8-4b05-ab3c-77ff7d6524db">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, gross.  Tea bagging the baby?  Ewww.  But, yeah, the baby is never going to remember it.  Thank god.  <strong>And if my husband just came over to the couch and shoved his diick in my face?  Uh, I wouldn't just open my mouth and go to town and I don't think that makes me a bad wife either.  Wtf?</strong>
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]
    THis exactly. I'd bite. And then we'd be having a frank discussion about boundaries. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    When I read it the first time, I couldn't stop thinking abuit the fact that he shoved his diick in her mouth.

And that she kept sucking.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:6e531d49-dc10-43a6-92ac-de4b05b73f41">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's an unpop op maybe... I don't think she's HARMING her child.  Is it gross? ew. yes. Is her husband an asshole? yes.  But calling CPS on her? WTF.  The kid was, what, 2 months old? Like he even has any concept of what's going on (even if he actually noticed it.)
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

I would have to say I agree with you because of the babies age.  It is really gross but he had no idea.  I don't think they should continue this behavior, though.
    imageVacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:6e531d49-dc10-43a6-92ac-de4b05b73f41">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's an unpop op maybe... I don't think she's HARMING her child.  Is it gross? ew. yes<u><strong>. Is her husband an asshole? yes</strong></u>.  But calling CPS on her? WTF.  The kid was, what, 2 months old? Like he even has any concept of what's going on (even if he actually noticed it.)
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

Now he's the kind of guy you don't want hanging around in the childfren's section of Barnes and Noble. 
  • Options
    I'm just sad she doesn't see the harm. Not my best moment? Uhh yeah...wow.
  • Options
    ok I couldnt get very far- non of that was very SFW but HOLY COW. Seriously. so much wrong. I feel like she was somehow attacked. Maybe it was the terminology she used.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Uh, yeah.  If H shoved his diick in my face, breastfeeding or not, I would use his balls as punching bags.  

I don't care if you're married, dating, engaged, friends with benefits, or met in a bar 15 minutes ago. It is NEVER ok to try to force someone to perform a sexual act when they do not want to.

I wonder if any poster has ever actually called CPS on someone over a thread on TB.  

And FFS, TK.  I can't say diick without the extra i?  What if I was referring to a man's name, or the sporting goods store?

• Options
    Jcb touched on it, but here's my favorite line from all that hot mess.

"Tea-bagging a baby is never okay."

I think it's nuts that she even considered for a second letting him stick his peen in her mouth while she was nursing, much less going through with it.
  • Options
    And someone mentioned that if she swallowed, his semen would be secreted in her breast milk? ::shudder:: I have no idea if that is true or not (not something that I've ever thought about before) but when I told FI he almost gagged. Who could possibly think that's okay???
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I almost wish I had never seen that post now.....can't shake the mental image!!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:89374910-7598-4714-87b5-f1180bd33acb">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bump post with 30k views <strong>: It's not like it would have been an immediate thing if she swallowed and then it came shooting right out her nipple</strong>. I'm sure there are plenty of breastfeeding women who still give BJs (normally, not when nursing) and don't think twice about it.  Who knows? 
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me LOL, then want to barf.  </div>
  • Options
    Yeah I only read like pages 2-3 but that's pretty messed up.

I'm with Steph though. Baby isn't harmed, that's just weird/gross. I'm more concerned with her H shoving his diiick down her throat. If FI did that to me I'd bite it off. The guy sounds like a huge jerk.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Yeah, I too was more upset by the fact that the act seemed forced on her. Neither part was good imo, I just think the forced bj is an even bigger sign of a seriously twisted relationship. 
  • Options
    That thread has had me laughing for days.  And y'all just made it that much better with some of these comments.  

I am glad to see some others though that think those ladies were a bit far off with the "call cps" and "it's abuse" comments.  It's definitely sick and twisted, but "abuse" is a bit extreme.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_bump-post-with-30k-views?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e9707674-8aa2-4eea-8316-877d7b344593Post:236aaec4-62b2-4d04-911e-7cedec58c118">Re: Bump post with 30k views</a>:
    [QUOTE]And someone mentioned that if she swallowed, his semen would be secreted in her breast milk? ::shudder:: I have no idea if that is true or not (not something that I've ever thought about before) but when I told FI he almost gagged. Who could possibly think that's okay???
    Posted by Ali092011[/QUOTE]

I really hope you're joking.
  • Options
    I agree with Steph, the baby is fine. There's no reason to call CPS. Yes, it's rather awkward and I don't think I would ever do it, but the kid is a-ok. 

Also, I'm wondering if she just used a bad choice of words. H will come over to me on the couch sometimes and whip it out for shiiits and giggles or like bop me on the nose with it to wake me up, but it's all in fun. I mean, we're gross like that, and to US it's hilarious, I don't feel disrespected. I HOPE she just used her words incorrectly and he came over and was like "Hmm..you should play with this" and she was like "well shiiiit, I'm sitting here anyway"

Not that it makes it a good idea at all, but that's what I pictured the first time she said it. Just him coming over and being goofy and she went with it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards