Alabama

How many WP members do you have?

Just curious.  We have a MOH, a Best Man, 5 BMs (but one might be dropping out for health reasons), 5 GMs (but one might be dropping out for military reasons), a Junior BM, and a Junior GM.  So technically 14 WP members.  Holy crap!  Lol.
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: How many WP members do you have?

• hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have five each side and then 2 flower girls. And honestly that's quite big enough for me!
    imageAnniversary
  • Thea519Thea519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're keeping it small- Just 3 BM and 3 GM. No flower girl or ring bearer- I'm not a big fan of the whole 'small children going rogue in the middle of the ceremony' thing. I know some people think it's cute, but not me lol.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @Thea, me too!  I am skipping out on the FG and RB.  The youngest WP members are the Juniors, and one will be 12 and the other 13.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    I have four of each, 1 RB and 1 FG.  They RB and FG are 6 and extremely well-behaved.  
  • edited December 2011
    We are keeping ours really small just a MOH, BM, FG, and RB. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emilyv1011emilyv1011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we have 4 GM 4 BM and 2 FG
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have a MOH and 4 BM. FI has a BM and 4 GM. No FG or RB. We weren't opposed to the idea of children necessarily, but neither one of us has any children that we are especially close to, so we decided having children in the wedding just so we could have a FG/RB was silly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards