DC

FLORISTS

Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can find one in the area that does last minute orders for a reasonable cost?  Or any reasonable centerpiece ideas.  All suggestions are welcome.  Thanks.

Re: FLORISTS

• flyingmillyflyingmilly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should absolutely try Melissa at Candlelight Designs, www.thecenterpieceplace.com/">www.thecenterpieceplace.com a few weeks ago; she stepped in at the last minute to fix a huge problem with my friend’s wedding.  The florist they had hired (based on the advice of the wedding planner), didn’t quote for decorating the ceremony, just delivery to the venue, no one picked up on that until the day of the wedding.  One of the other guests knew Melissa personally and called in a favor.  Anyway, on a Saturday morning, she drove down to Alexandria from Frederick, MD and decorated the ceremony at the last minute; she even re-arranged some of the flowers that had been delivered, she brought everything with her and made a few extras.  Everything turned out great and looked amazing.  I thoroughly recommend her, she’s on 240-409-3635.
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Flower Gallery in Manassas...Idk how they do last minute centerpieces for weddings, but I was able to order last minute flowers from them once for delivery.  And they have great deals and do amazing work.
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Elizabeth0430Elizabeth0430 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy with Flowers By Amy is amazing! Her website is http://beautifulflowersbyamy.blogspot.com/. She is doing flowers for my wedding and she's very reasonable.
  • Pandy445Pandy445 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your suggestions
  • edited December 2011
    Im using Erika with Creations in Bloom. Shes awesome and is willing to work with all budgets :) Good luck!

www.creationsinbloominva.com
    Melissa ~ Wife to Eddie; Soccer Mom to Mikel, Mikaela & Baby #3 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards