Florida-South Florida

Event Planner pricing

Hi,

Would anyone would be willing to share the price they are paying for a full event wedding planner?

Re: Event Planner pricing

• Not sure how much is the pricing for a full wedding planner but I know it's pretty pricey. I have partial planning and we got a sister duo and it's for $600 and something but that's already with a 50% discount they had during the month I booked them. I would highly check them out because if they offer this special again then their full wedding planning service will be around $800 which is a bargain! Check out Liz and Lex Events, they are amazing and absolutely love them! Give them a ring and see if they will have this special again anytime soon.

Other planners to check out are:
    - Danielle Pearson Events
    - Heather and Nichole from Just Chic Wedding and Event Planning
    - Michelle Tandron from Event by Michelle

• I use Events by Michelle- Michelle Tandron, and she is wonderful!! I am paying $600 for partial planning and also booked when she was having a special.  However, she is very affordable and will work within your budget.  LOVE her and have donned her my Wedding Angel!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We hired an event planner, but due to job changes and the economy, they are over priced for our budget now. I'm not sure what will happen if we pull out now? I Have paid more than both of you combined.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_event-planner-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:19d1b8ca-b7f3-45eb-a529-0dbefc9526eaPost:b514cf5c-e786-4b57-9eae-a03048a6a9fd">Re: Event Planner pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]We hired an event planner, but due to job changes and the economy, they are over priced for our budget now. I'm not sure what will happen if we pull out now? I Have paid more than both of you combined.
    Posted by Dukefan561[/QUOTE]
    Look over your contract to see if you can recover any of your money back. The worst that can happen is that you lose the money you already invested. Not sure when is your wedding but look into partial planning. When I had my planners come in I already had a venue, church, photographer, and makeup artist. They helped us in everything else we needed and more!
  • SMW is a full wedding service company in South Florida, very reasonable.  They offer a wedding planner, all type of music, the wedding flowers, and video/ photography.  I can email you the info, etc.  Let me know.
  • I've been seeing several post on Events by Michelle. but don't see a website for her work? One more thing, where are all of you getting the vendor deals? Thanks, Newbie. 
  • Mine was $3k for full planning, including unlimited emails, phone calls, meetings, RSVP tracking and 4 coordinators on event day. Since I started planning a year in advance I paid incrementally over that time so it was manageable. Prices vary though depending on what services you feel you really need so be sure to research and find someone that shares your vision!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_event-planner-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:19d1b8ca-b7f3-45eb-a529-0dbefc9526eaPost:fe1830cc-caf1-497c-9ee0-07488cc40bdf">Re: Event Planner pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine was $3k for full planning, including unlimited emails, phone calls, meetings, RSVP tracking and 4 coordinators on event day. Since I started planning a year in advance I paid incrementally over that time so it was manageable. Prices vary though depending on what services you feel you really need so be sure to research and find someone that shares your vision!
    Posted by Justiz14[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi Justiz, who did you work with?</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards