New York-Upstate

Looking for transport ideas near Seneca Lake

Hey all,
I'm getting married on Seneca Lake in October, and we've had a hard time finding a transportation company for the bridal party.

We also were trying to find something like a school bus or something we could hire to take multiple guests from the venue to the hotel where our hotel block is in Seneca Falls - say 3 trips over the course of the reception since we really, really want to make sure people are getting to their final desination SAFELY. I'm not even sure where to start looking or what to start looking for, and would love some suggestions.

Thank you so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker I feel like I'm counting down the minutes until I marry my best friend

Re: Looking for transport ideas near Seneca Lake

• I'm getting married on Seneca Lake next September and have the same issue.  We are all out of town and staying at a larger hotel in Waterloo.  I want to get a limo for the wedding party and charter/ school buses for the guests.

I've had no luck with school buses, so I'm leaning toward getting 2 charter buses, each holding around 50 people.

Fingerlakes Winery Tours has limos and buses (one stop shop... some others only have limos or only have buses)- http://www.fingerlakeswinerytours.com

Here's a few others we will be contacting:
    Shafer Bus Lines
    Birnie Bus Tours
    Fitzgerald Brothers Transportation Services
    Swarthout Coaches, Inc.

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards