California-Inland Empire

WR tasks this week

Whats on your plate? I need to make up some bridal party invites, because I need to pick a day when we can all meet so we can figure out these dresses....
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: WR tasks this week

• edited December 2011
    Last week I contacted someone about the cake, this week I need to pick a date to do the tasting. On Saturday I'm meeting a florist to discuss flowers. Crossing my fingers we can meet my (very) limited budget... which I think we can do, I'm only having our florist do the bouquets and boutonnieres.

I have a deadline for myself of setting up all our vendors by the end of October, that way after the holidays I can focus on my DIY projects and everything else leading up to the wedding. Looks like I'm on track to beat my deadline, with a stick!
    www.weddingwire.com/jamiandjeff
  • edited December 2011
    I took my engagement pictures on Sunday and it was awesome!  This week I need to finalize some things with my florist and put my deposit down and also put a deposit for my caterer.  This week is the last week of our engagement retreat that we have to do to get married at my church (its just every Tuesday for 4 weeks) but a few months a go we took a test/questionnaire of like 200 questions and we are meeting with our deacon to go over the "results".  Its not really like a compatibility test, but more like a way to identify anything that we may not agree on and address it early.  I'm kinda nervous/excited about that!  Other than that, I think that's it for this week =) good luck ladies!
  • lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still trying to narrow down venues.  I have a million (or maybe just a hundred) different websites saved on my favorites list.  Unfortunately, the one that I actually showed Jeff, has not responded to my request for more info.  It's kinda frustrating.  The ballroom looks GORGEOUS, but apparently they're too busy to respond in two weeks?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

this week is to get the invites printed and sent out and sign up for tanning.

• edited December 2011
    Yesterday we bought our wedding bands and this week I'm getting together with my girls to tweak the invitations and start making decisions on bride's maid dresses. Though I should be looking at more dresses and still have the DJ, flowers and officiant to find.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reminder! Gotta set an appointment to meet with my DJ!
  • edited December 2011

Anytime June112011bride, so many vendors so little time hehe

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards