Canada-Ontario

help with personalized cooler chairs

hey ladies

my fiance really wants to give his groomsman these cooler chairs as one of their gifts from us.. they are a really tight group of guys and will use them often. i was on the fence about getting them all the same thing, but left it up to my fiance

the problem is we are having a really hard time finding some that will ship to canada reasonably. the website in the link wants $25 per chair. because of their size they need to be shipped seperately.

i am going to check an embrodiary shop tomorrow, i have also put out some emails to some people I know in the customized clothing industry, but I thought that in the meantime i would ask you guys! I can't be the only canadian with a fiance obsessed with cooler chairs :p

here a picture of what I am talking about
http://www.personalizationmall.com/Personalized-Fishing-and-Camping-Cooler-Chair-i21333.item?productid=6109&sdest=Search&sdestid=16214440

the knot shop also sells them but as we know won't ship to canada!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
244 Invited image 43 Attending image 5 Declined image Waiting on 198 image
RSVP Date October 3, 2011

Re: help with personalized cooler chairs

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would buy them generic here and have them personalized.  You can probably get some personalized iron-ons and DIY to save some costs!
  • Meaghann17Meaghann17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yah that is what I am thinking. I am going to check out camping supply stores tomorrow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have bought some chairs like that at Canadian Tire for $10-$20 each.

I have used Stitch It for embroidering in the past and it looked really good.  Alternatively you could get those iron-on letters from Michaels or Fabricland and do just their first and/or last initial?

BTW I really like that idea, it's a great groomsman gift!
  • Meaghann17Meaghann17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you! maybe we will try that
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lyrabeelyrabee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you ever find these chairs at Canadian Tire, or other camping stores? I have run into the same problem!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards