New York-New York City

Videographer

Hi All,

Does anyone have a recommendations for a good videographer in NYC, preferably Staten Island or even NJ?  I'm starting to shop around and any recommendations are welcome!  I prefer to stay in a moderate price range 2-3k..Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer

• moyajenechkamoyajenechka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations:))) If you are looking for quality work, contact Michael at Event Remembered - he has done my wedding and we loved it!!!  Quality HD video, great montage, it was perfect!  As far as I remember it was withing 2.5-3 K but check with them (www.eventremembered.com)
    Good luck! 
  • edited December 2011
    Michael from Your Cinematic Wedding studio does amazing work. He did our engagement and wedding- Amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    15 minutes of frame! Kaipo was amazing to work with and we are in LOVE with our video. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Hilary.  We also used 15 minutes of Frame and we loved our highlights video.  Still waiting for the final product.
  • vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used alliance video production out of nj. they were fantastic,. they have plenty of options and are affordable, definitely within you budget. i cant say enough good things about them!!
  • zipfmzipfm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kent Meister Photography also does videography.  Based out of Brooklyn - beautiful work!
  • edited December 2011
    easy suggestion here...check out AJ Films www.vimeo.com/ajfilms or Love and You Video www.loveandyouvideo.com, when I booked my photographer (Alexis Stein Photography) these were their 2 companies they work with and they are both fantastic, I am having a very hard time choosing and they are both amazing people as well...tell them a client of Alexis Stein sent you (they will give you a hook-up)

Hope this helps.
    Karen
  • krusso24krusso24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also reach out to Joseph Lavignani at Riccardo Studios!  Riccardo is a family business that has been around for 45 years and they REALLY take care of you!  They are WONDERFUL to work with.  www.riccardostudios.com
    Soon-to-be Mrs. C

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LDamianiLDamiani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies, I'm def going to check them all out! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    GT Modern creations out of Brooklyn has so far been great! They are doing our wedding in NJ in October. They are well within your budget and their work compares to others 5 times their price! So far they are my favorite vendor. Check out some of their highlight reels on their blog (they sold me!) http://www.blog.gtmoderncreations.com/ Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards