Nebraska-Omaha

Re: B

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_super-cheap-dress-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:fdf4c1a4-32a1-475b-952d-d4ff10abbd35Post:4941ecf1-abb9-4d45-aa7d-416082ee2844">Super cheap dress alterations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was originally planning on sucking it up and wearing really high heels because I don't want to pay for alterations, but even with a 4" heel (I'm used to flats) the dress is still a few inches too long. Does anyone know of a place that gets the job done well and is relatively inexpensive? Thanks in advance for any info!
    Posted by magswims58[/QUOTE]

I went to Linda Lee. She was really affordable!

Linda Lee Bridal Creations
    402-393-0272
    2714 South 106th Street
    Omaha, NE 68124

• edited July 2013
  • I would recommend Judy Davis, she is very reasonable and works quickly.  (402) 515-7659
  • I don't know what your idea of cheap is, but I got a bridesmaid dress altered at Jack's Tailors last year.  It cost about $70 to bring it in a size (I had lost some weight between buying the dress and the wedding).  The lady there is named Connie and she's a trip!  I'll be taking my FI's daughter there soon to alter her bridesmaid dress for our wedding.
  • There is a seamstress in West Omaha who did very, very reasonable work for me on a suit for work. She took the pants down a whole size for what another place charged me just to do the hem on a different pair ($18). I know she does a lot of weddings, too. I think her name is Sheri. 402-980-9504.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards