June 2012 Weddings

Countdown

I was wondering if anyone elses countdown is wrong. My date is June 2 and it says I have 406 days left! Its very depressing because it should be 376.

Is anyone else having this problem? or do you know how to fix it?

Re: Countdown

• I've never noticed I just trusted it was right! haha
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
  • I've never done the math. This far out I just went "Yeah that looks right"
  • I am guessing mine is right. I am getting June 16, 2012 and it says I have 390 days left...do you have the right date on your profile?
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • Just make sure the date is correct on your profile and you should be good.
  • I know I have the correct date. I've tried changing it and fixing it a couple times. I even tried changing the date to June 2 of this year and it said it was 40 days away. Don't know whats up.
  • i am also june 2 and just checked mine, it is right.  don't know what's going on with yours- sorry i can't help!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • that sounds like july 2nd because mine says 404 and i am june 30th but it says on your profile june 2nd. Idk because it is hidden.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just sounds like another TK glitch to me.  Maybe try logging out and logging back in.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_countdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:691ab3ee-a231-4232-a0db-0263e2835aaePost:df0711ae-364b-4410-ae47-c14bdaf53eaa">Re: Countdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just sounds like another TK glitch to me.  Maybe try logging out and logging back in.
    Posted by julbgordo[/QUOTE]

This but wait a few minutes before logging back in.  Let us know if this works.
  • Our date is June 2nd too!!!!  I just joined this site, so I am so lost haha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_countdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:691ab3ee-a231-4232-a0db-0263e2835aaePost:3d3b44af-c12d-4b38-b09c-454276eb3703">Re: Countdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our date is June 2nd too!!!!  I just joined this site, so I am so lost haha
    Posted by Jennay612[/QUOTE]

<div>Welcome to the June 2012 board!  You should check out our website (link in the first post at the top of the board page.)</div><div>
    </div><div>Congrats on your engagement too!  If you'd like, you can do an introductory post letting us know a little bit about you and your FI.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards