Offbeat Weddings
Options

Day of the Dead Engagement Shoot

Hey ladies! I was here a few months back saying that my FI (now hubby) and I had decided to do an offbeat engagement shoot. Our wedding was around Halloween/Dia de los Muertos and we wanted to do something centered around that. So we decided to do a Day of the Dead inspired shoot in an old graveyard. Well, we got the CD back today and here's a link to the pics: clicky. Hope you like them!

Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

Re: Day of the Dead Engagement Shoot

• Options
    Incredible!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Those look awesome!  I love the Dia de los Muertos look! 
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks you guys! Yeah we're both geeky and different, so we wanted something entirely different from the norm. And we got it! Lol.
    Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

• Options
    I have never seen anything like that before. . . it's so original!  The makeup is amazing.  I really love the black and white photos.
  • Options
    Good for you venturing out into something that is unique and fits the two of you! Love the pics!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker edited
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards