Illinois-Chicago
Options

Colin Lyons Photography

We are gettng ready to book our phtographer and I was wondering if anyone had any experince with Colin. His photos look wonderful and reviews are all steller...I guess I am just looking for someine with first hand experince

TIA!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Colin Lyons Photography

• Options
    lmg1115lmg1115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colin shot my September 24 wedding...

LOVE HIM. My husband and I can't say enough about how impressed we were with him. He has a great eye, beautiful photographs, and his personality is so quirky and easy going. On our wedding day I barely noticed he was there - and not in a bad way - he took close to 8,000 photographs - but he just lets you live in the moment and be so natural without feeling like its prom and you have pictures being taken of you constantly.

He easily spent 8 hours with us on our engagement shoot and took us to 5 locations and shot over 2500 pictures. He would have kept going, but we had dinner plans that night!

Wedding day he was with us from 11:30AM - 10:30PM... our wedding party couldn't stop talking about how fun he was. He brought a 2nd photographer along, Matt. WE LOVED MATT!!!!

I totally loved Colin and would hire him again in a heartbeat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!! booking him soon!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lmg1115lmg1115 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you won't regret it, trust me!

Elena, Remy, and Matt are some of the 2nd photographers he uses (if you're going with a package that includes one - I highly suggest it, Matt got awesome shots of the guys getting ready, my husband shaving, etc while Colin was taking pictures of me and the bridesmaids getting ready) - he usually can't schedule them this far out for a wedding, but if you let him know you like a specific one's style, he'll try to make it work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards