Wedding Invitations & Paper

Has anyone used Vistaprint for Save the Dates?

Theres a great groupon for $100 for $25. I found one that I really liked but was holding back because of not knowing anyone who used them for save the days. Any Advice?

Re: Has anyone used Vistaprint for Save the Dates?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_has-anyone-used-vistaprint-for-save-the-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:0dcce455-0cf5-4d8c-977b-14911a86acd3Post:d3290b9c-acf4-44c5-84e0-55ee06576a83">Has anyone used Vistaprint for Save the Dates?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Theres a great groupon for $100 for $25. I found one that I really liked but was holding back because of not knowing anyone who used them for save the days. Any Advice?
    Posted by jenmcbride13[/QUOTE]

Yes.  I have used them for our Save the Dates and they came out really nice.  I didn't use one of their templates, but I uploaded an image from our engagement pictures.  The quality of the Save the Dates are great though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I just helped my sister order her STDs from VP (I also ordered all my wedding stationary through VP).  We upgraded the paper to the thicker carstock.  Also, always upgrade your envelopes!  The standard envelopes they give you are flimsy and see through.  But if you upgrade to their nicer envelopes, they are really nice and not-see through.
  • We got our STD magnets from them and loved them.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I was thrilled with my wedding stationary I've purchased through VistaPrint.  I've also gotten a number of high school reunion, retirement party and birthday party invites from there.
  • I used them for save the dates and a bunch of other wedding items. Their quality is really good and their customer service is awesome.
  • I just sent out my Vistaprint save-the-dates yesterday. They're gorgous and I love them! My one warning: we also got custom envelopes from Vistaprint. They look really good, but the adhesive isn't as strong as I might have liked, so I also used stickers to secure the envelope, just to be safe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_has-anyone-used-vistaprint-for-save-the-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:0dcce455-0cf5-4d8c-977b-14911a86acd3Post:4b9d2500-6b1f-4e37-86da-1793941a0c21">Re: Has anyone used Vistaprint for Save the Dates?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just sent out my Vistaprint save-the-dates yesterday. They're gorgous and I love them! My one warning: we also got custom envelopes from Vistaprint. They look really good, but the adhesive isn't as strong as I might have liked, so I also used stickers to secure the envelope, just to be safe.
    Posted by efmcc67[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I would agree about the adhesive.  I also had ordered stickers that say "Megan & Ronnie" with our wedding date.

</div>
  • we used their postcard for a STD ad got our invites through them. I was thrilled with the qualit and also got a lot of compliments. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Use them. I just ordered some stuff and my Groupon code didn't work for some reason and they cancelled the order before it had even been taken out of my bank account. I was thrilled with their customer service and love my STDs.
  • I've read nothing but great things about them on here, but my experience was less than thrilling. Half of my save the date card were off. A variable width portion on the top was printed in black instead of the color of the rest of the card. I was able to cut them off, and I'm sure no one lined the card up the envelope or their mom's to see that it was shorter than intended. I'm sure vistaprint would have fixed it if I had asked, but by the time I noticed it I wanted to send them out. Personally, I don't know if I would use vistaprint in the future because I don't want to have to deal with customer service and a botched order.
  • We ordered our STDs and invites along with matching TY cards and return address labels yesterday. I hope they come out just right, because we do not have any time to lose! The $17 for $70 Groupon did not apply to shipping. That is good to know up front.
  • We went with the deal and got them in the mail this past Thursday. It worked out great. I really love them. I did get the matching envelopes which were nice. We got our names on back. I will keep an eye out for the adhesive though. Thanks for everyones input!
  • silver0319silver0319 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited March 2013
    We used VP for our STDs with a groupon from the fall. I uploaded my own design and had oversized postcards printed on the upgraded paper. We haven't sent them out yet, but I'm very pleased with our order. We also were able to get some other things like return address labels, gift tags that we'll use for our OOT bags, and note cards.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards