Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

We found our place - now we have catering questions!

Hey Cape Knotties! So after a whirlwind trip to the Cape this weekend (not to mention seeing just about every possible wedding/reception location up and down the entire Cape) we have officially found our place! We are getting marred on October 2nd 2010 at the Heritage Museum and Gardens. We are having our reception in the Antique Car Museum! Since they do off-site catering and recommend the following places: The Crazy Chefs, The Chef's Table, Sebastians, The Casual Gourmet - I was wondering if anyone out there has used any of these vendors and what their experience was. As we all are, I'm looking for the best food at the best price! Thanks in advance for the advise - since I am in LA - it's so hard to figure this all out.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: We found our place - now we have catering questions!

• Options
    ArubaGirl09ArubaGirl09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Sean over at Eat Your Heart Out (www.eatyourheartoutcaterers.com) ... very easy to work with and rave reviews ... loving it so far !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, my fiance and I just checked out Heritage Museum and Gardens today. We were very excited with what we saw and how wonderful Libbie was! I was wondering how your wedding was, how were the recommended caterers and ws there any problems? I know these are a lot of questions but it would help our decision if you have time!! Best wishes and thanks.

mdargon at msl dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards