Massachusetts
Options

Tammy Tatro Photography

So, I'm booked at the Publick House and the coordinator suggested that I use photographers that are familiar with the venue.  I checked out her suggestions (Les Gardner, Stephen Ericson, etc.) and I was less than impressed.  I will admit that I am a photography snob and I like the editorial and photojournalistic style -- which these guys were not.  However, Tammy Tatro from Rutland, MA was a recommendation.  I like her portfolio a lot.

Has anyone used her before? Any recommendations for an editorial and photojournalistic style photographer that does not cost a fortune!?!

Thanks ladies!

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Tammy Tatro Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ashley Therese Photography hands down!! She is awesome and does not charge for travel within the US which is awesome!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, her work is amazing!

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly you should pick someone whose work you like! even if they haven't worked at the location...You may also want to look at surrounding areas to you my photographer (Scott Kretschmann Photography) works up to 100 miles without travel costs...I think you should pick a photographer you like and want to work with otherwise you will end up hating your pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards