Options

Bachelor anyone?!

Anyone watching tonight?

Re: Bachelor anyone?!

• Options
    im watching for a bit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelor-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:553a8792-15ca-4408-a915-d9ac332c2a5ePost:5d5dca4b-b059-4659-b1ac-5009491830f3">Re: Bachelor anyone?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]im watching for a bit!
    Posted by sparkles776[/QUOTE]
    Yay someone to chat with :)

Oooh Kacie B., you're a little nutty and emotional.  But I still think she's super sweet.
  • Options
    Holy cow Utah is absolutely beautiful!  Seriously that backdrop is stunning.
  • Options
    it is beautiful! i want to go to whatever resort they are staying at! kacie is a little emotional, but i still like her.
  • Options
    The awkward conversations make me so uncomfortable! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ben appears to not be very into rachel.
  • Options
    Yeah, when the conversation resorts to beaver dams and crows feet..something has gone wrong. LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelor-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:553a8792-15ca-4408-a915-d9ac332c2a5ePost:9936a7f4-c097-424b-9e69-88bd00375860">Re: Bachelor anyone?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The awkward conversations make me so uncomfortable! 
    Posted by Klyn1983[/QUOTE]
    I know!  I hate watching awkward situations.  It makes me all squirmy!  And did he really tell her she had crow's feet?

PS - DH just told me that the model used to date someone on Desperate Housewives.  He learned it by reading my US Weekly (that I haven't even read yet!)  He makes me laugh with his celebrity gossip knowledge :)
  • Options
    yea courtney used to date jesse metcalfe. there were pictures of them together i think at the 2005 emmys? i saw on a gossip site a couple weeks ago.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelor-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:553a8792-15ca-4408-a915-d9ac332c2a5ePost:cfa9a1ea-51f3-47e4-8794-ef9718f03bc4">Re: Bachelor anyone?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]yea courtney used to date jesse metcalfe. there were pictures of them together i think at the 2005 emmys? i saw on a gossip site a couple weeks ago.
    Posted by sparkles776[/QUOTE]
    That explains some of her comments from the first night about dating actors and what not.  She's just so odd, I just can't put my finger on it. I know I say this every week but her mannerisms are just bizarre.
  • Options
    lol..."this fire is hot"
  • Options
    I hate his hair. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    "I wish Brad was back" - DH.  I may kick him out pretty soon if he doesn't quit with the commentary.  Yell

Also, I'm glad Rachel came through in the end.  She seems pretty cool.
  • Options
    I'm watching!

Courtney annoys me! And I like Kacie B but idk what's up with her tonight!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelor-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:553a8792-15ca-4408-a915-d9ac332c2a5ePost:e36b51fd-42ad-4133-991d-3d04b8fd5c86">Re: Bachelor anyone?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate his hair. 
    For sure he needs a haircut.  Seriously.
  • Options
    Klyn1983Klyn1983 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I kicked FI out when he kept saying "He's having sex with them all." "Oh, he's totally hooking up with that one."

Gah! Get out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelor-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:553a8792-15ca-4408-a915-d9ac332c2a5ePost:04fe79d6-e3ad-46b6-9629-2071d96bd676">Re: Bachelor anyone?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kicked FI out when he kept saying "He's having sex with them all." "Oh, he's totally hooking up with that one." Gah! Get out!!
    Ick.  I think it's bad enough with the fantasy suites and to <em>know</em> your boyfriend screwed two other girls.  Not ok, just not ok.  Ewww.

Also, I was kinda hoping the horse riding girl (Lyndzi?) wouldn't be on this date.
  • Options
    lucky for me, FI works nights, so its just me and the dog. Or i would be experiencing the same sort of commentary you girls are dealing with.
  • Options
    Ok who wants to start a drinking game?  Everytime Kacie B says "we have a connection" you take a shot.  We'll all be hammered by 9.
  • Options
    Haha! Liz I'm with you on the drinking game!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_bachelor-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:553a8792-15ca-4408-a915-d9ac332c2a5ePost:1612ae23-9ec7-4dfa-95d9-1d003d7ee633">Re: Bachelor anyone?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok who wants to start a drinking game?  Everytime Kacie B says "we have a connection" you take a shot.  We'll all be hammered by 9.
    Posted by emarston1[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha! </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I really like Ben and Kacie together. even though shes a little cray cray.

• Options
    ugh. courtney. the baby voice. and reminding him that she did indeed catch a fish.
  • Options
    He's not too good with the reassuring of the girls.  I mean that's 90% of what you have to do as the bachelor.

OH NO HE"S NOT GOING TO GIVE HER THE ROSE!!!  UGH Ben you suck.
  • Options
    Omg...don't give her the rose, PLEASE don't give her the rose!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    "winning"

seriously, are you Charlie Sheen? no

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    OH, and Courtney REALLY needs to stop saying "winning"...it makes me want to gag.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ugh. The "winning" is making me irate. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Jinx you two!  But yes I completely agree.  Winning FAIL.
  • Options
    it makes me want to gag. Courtney in general makes me want to gag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards