New York

yay!

Save the date's are in the mail! So now that we are in the 6-month range, and I just mailed out my save the date's...this whole wedding thing is starting to feel very real! hahaha! Definitely starting to feel the pressure to get things done. We still don't have an officiant, and haven't booked our honeymoon yet. Other than those two things everything is pretty much taken care of. It is aaaaamazing how fast time flies...eek!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: yay!

• Congrats on the big check!!  You still have plenty of time to work out the kinks!  :)
  • Yay!! I was thrilled when we got ours out for the same reason. The stressful part is coming soon, which is the invitations. This means that our guest list has to be absolutely final-- which is stressful! Not everyone got a STD (in town, super close family), so we do have some wiggle room but then that's it! I hate making final decisions with this stuff. We are meeting with the invitation people though next week, so hopefully that'll take some of the stress away!

Yeah, the time is definitely flying by. I can't believe we're 4 months out. Ugh.

Congrats on the checks!!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats, it's a great feeling to know those are sent out!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Yay pit bull, that is a big check.  I agree, time is starting to seem to move much quicker.  YIKERS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards