New Jersey

North Jersey videographer?

Does anyone know a good, affordable videographer that would shoot a wedding in North Jersey? I've been pricing a few and they all seem to be out of my price range. If you could give me an idea on how much your videographer cost when you recommend them, I would really appreciate it. Even if you send a PM - anything really helps.

Thanks!

Re: North Jersey videographer?

• check out johnjaevideography.com

Also, GT Modern Creations

both were in my price range (less than $2,000)

GT was unavailable for my date but I meet w/ Daniel of John Jae in December and I plan to book him as long as I like his personality
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am also looking for a videographer, and I was wondering what an average price is. The company who dj'd my sisters wedding has a video package for 1300 and I was curious how that compares to other videographers.
  • I am using Kaan Tulgar.. he was recommended to me by my photographer. He is $1960 for the whole day. He came to the house to meet with us and his work was awesome!
  • Video Tech Studio was highly recommended to me by a close friend who used them and I have been doing the same.  William is so nice and down to earth and I love his work.  I have the full day package at 1999.

• I booked John Jae Videography for $1500 which came with 2 cameramen. I met with him at a Starbucks and he couldn't be nicer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards