Favors

Special shower favors for teens?

I'm having a bridal shower where the majority of people invited will be family members. I'm allowing them to bring their kids (the majority are teenagers). Do I need to get them a special favor? I'm thinking of heart shaped measuring spoons for the favor - but don't think it makes sense to give a family of four (mom and her three teens) four of these -- and don't think they're as fun for the kids. 

So the question is -- should I get a special favor for the kids invited? (there are about 8 invited) If so, any ideas??

Re: Special shower favors for teens?

• edited December 2011
    Are you hosting the shower? To my knowledge a shower should be  hosted for you.

I provided my shower hosts with gifts as a thank you.
  • edited December 2011
    The last 2 bridal showers I went to were hosted by the bride's mom and provided small favors (heart shaped measuring spoons, candle, etc) to attendees. I am not hosting the shower - my mom is - but helping her plan it.
  • Simply FatedSimply Fated member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You can just have the spoons given out per family, if you want. I doubt the teens will even notice or care, honestly.

• edited December 2011
    Can you get the teens a small purse-size bottle of lotion?  I think it would be weird if I went to a shower and some people got favors, but not others. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the lotion idea. You can get them cheaply at the dollar store or walmart and my high school students are constantly applying lotion. 
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards