May 2012 Weddings
Options

Finally! Invites are out!

I finally sent my invites out! Yaaaaaaay! I've sent out invites for out of towners in January already... but finally sent out the invites for the local guests...all invites are out... let's see how fast anyone responds...
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Finally! Invites are out!

• Options
    Congrats on the check!

Just curious, why did you send the invites for the OOTers in January?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_finally-invites-are-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:decbb706-03b1-4036-a31b-e7ef93a276cdPost:997e0c5b-5e0c-4a78-9fdb-d9b530976206">Re: Finally! Invites are out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on the check! Just curious, why did you send the invites for the OOTers in January?
    Posted by dori851[/QUOTE]

I sent those invites to Germany (I grew up there) to them in January... so they have enough time to book a flight - if they decide to come for the wedding.
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    yay...isn't it a relief to get them out of the house?! lol.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That's great! Congrats!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_finally-invites-are-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:decbb706-03b1-4036-a31b-e7ef93a276cdPost:efa9697f-318a-48e0-b73f-8ba39b4b3e1f">Re: Finally! Invites are out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Finally! Invites are out! : I sent those invites to Germany (I grew up there) to them in January... so they have enough time to book a flight - if they decide to come for the wedding.
    Posted by tdmaus[/QUOTE]

Oh I got ya! We've got a couple people from Germany coming to our wedding as well! My FI has a couple best friends he met in HS who were exchange students from Germany!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the check!

FI has a friend stationed in Germany with his wife. We sent them a STD in October and then sent out their invites at the same time as everyone else's.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards