Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Walking down the aisle songs for bridesmaids?

Ok so I've decided that I'm going to walk down the aisle to "Angle" by Jack Johnson

If you've never heard it,

but I can't think of anyother songs for the bridesmaids to walk down the aisle too! 

Does anybody have any ideas for what other songs go with this one??

Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Walking down the aisle songs for bridesmaids?

• Options
    IT seems a bit early to pick songs for your bridal party if your wedding is almost 2 years away.  Think of all the songs that will come out during that time! 
  • Options
    Have fun

• Options
    Have fun

• Options
    My wedding is really only less then a year and a half away. I totally forgot I had that countdown ticker up when I posted this. Thanks for the input though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh!! The ticker threw me off :)
    I googled lists of songs for first dances, processional, recessional, etc. then listened to the suggestions on utube.  That helped me narrow it down a lot
  • Options
    We are using Vitamin String Quartet and they play famous songs. I'm using Thriller and not telling my FI. It's a funny thing between us and you don't know that's what it is unless you're really listening to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards