Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Bel Fiore Bridal Salon

I just bought my wedding gown at Bel Fiore in Marietta, GA. My consultant, Diara, as well as the rest of the staff were great!! They like to get to know you and all about your wedding to help you the best they can. The set-up of the boutique was very welcoming and gave a unique one-on-one experience.
I highly recommend visiting Bel Fiore if you are looking for a true one-on-one bridal experience, great service, and great deals!!!
Thank you Bel Fiore for helping me purchase the perfect dress!
TJW - Snellville

Re: Bel Fiore Bridal Salon

• Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They were extremely rude when I went in, I waited over 40 minutes when I had an appointment and they were not busy. It was until I got up to leave did they address me and say my consultant would be right over. By then I didn't even want to try on dresses I definitely do not recommend them at all!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Interesting... I had an awesome experience there (ironically Megan called me today to check on me).

I'm actually going back there to get another gown. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DITTO on Bel Fiore !! ... Try Atlanta Bride Couture in Alpharetta, GA ... they are AWESOME !!  Check out their 5 star rating under local vendors.

I give them my highest recommendation !!

info@atlantabridecouture.com
    or
    404-229-8690
  • Options
    krisaphilkrisaphil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too had to wait for someone to assist me...I just left without trying on anything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Atlanta Bride Couture is amazing !!  Service is great too !!

The selection is awesome and so are the prices !!   OVER  500+ WEDDING GOWNS on the floor, plus the owner can order from almost all vendors & save you big bucks !!  Read the reviews for yourself.

Altanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 30009
    404-229-8690

Ask for Sara !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards