Favors
Options

Can Candy Bar act as guest favour?

Hello, just wondering if a Candy Bar with bags that read "thank you" is a sufficient guest favour?

Re: Can Candy Bar act as guest favour?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Yes. Candy Bars have become really popular as guest favors recently. I think it's a great idea, that way guests can choose what they like and enjoy their "favors" all night long.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, that's perfectly fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, that's exactly what FI and I are doing. We both have big sweet tooths and want to send our guests away with some goodies :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep. You can do a candy/cookie bar combo too - those go over well.
    imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SoontobeamydSoontobeamyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't see why not.  I went to a wedding recently where the brides grandmother had made homemade Italian cookies and there were bags there labeled with the couple's name and "Lovingly made by grandma".  It was a very nice touch and went over much better than some favors that have ended up discarded throughout the years
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    sailerweddingsailerwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! We are doing a "cookie buffett" with a bunch of yummy homemade treats (cookies, cheesecake pops, cream puffs) My sister, FMIL, and FSIL are going to bake everything ourselves! We are making chinese take out contaniers and applying a sticker to them with our monogram and a little thank you mesage (that I haven't written yet) so guests can enjoy some treats at the reception and take some home if they wish.....make sure you place your table in a prominent location though so your guests don't miss it!!

Jen
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RachelleB123RachelleB123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for re-assuring me girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards